- Thirlmere Trainworks 2016
- Parramatta, NSW. Riding the Rails of Yesteryear
- Trawling for Scones in the Wake of the Southern Aurora.
- 2014 New Years Escape: Coming Full Circle.
- Wallabadah, NSW. Racing Headlong into the New Year
- Upper Hunter Valley, NSW. Cruising aboard the Southern Aurora
- Taree, NSW. A Voice in the Wilderness
- Tower of London, England. Tales of Treasure, Murder & Mayhem ****4stars
- St Paul’s Cathedral, London. Simply Stunning *****5 stars.
- The Dawn of Sconeology
- Canberra, ACT. Turner from the Tate.
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. The Joys of Rocks, Rubble & the Rest *****5 stars
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. Rising to the Challenge *****5 stars.
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. Sharing Life’s Joys and Challenges****5 stars
- Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Enjoying the Silica Rapids Walk****4 stars
- Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Patience Duly Rewarded ****4stars.
- Tongariro, Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Patience Rewarded****4 stars
- Auckland-National Park, NZ. Train Spirals on Kiwi Rail’s Northern Explorer ****4stars
- Sydney Harbour, NSW. All Aboard ‘HMB Endeavour’ ****4 stars
- North Island, New Zealand. Assorted Scone Adventures 2013.
- Alice Springs
- Ayers Rock
- Blue Mountains
- Cairns-Port Douglas
- Central Australia
- DIY Tea
- Fraser island
- High Tea
- Hunter Valley
- Jervis Bay
- Kata Tjuta
- Kings Canyon
- National Parks
- New England
- New South Wales
- New Zealand
- North Island
- Simpsons Gap
- South Australia
- South Island
- Southern Highlands
- Standley Chasm
- The Olgas
- Tongariro National Park
- Top End
- Train Trips
Tag Archives: syphon
Canberra, ACT. Glorious Floriade & Ona Coffee****4stars.
Terrific Times for Tulips at Floriade Last weekend was a terrific time to visit Floriade, Canberra’s annual flower festival. Popular as always, with fine and cloudy weather which was great for flowers, photos and visitors alike. Once again, … Continue reading
Sydney, NSW. Where do you get Syphon coffee?
I’ve been looking forward to visiting Mecca Cafe in King St, Sydney & watching them make syphon coffee. I’m thinking Macbeth-Hubble, bubble,toil & trouble, fire burn & cauldron bubble. Alas, no such excitement, they don’t do syphon coffee. My coffee officianado … Continue reading
Where can you get Syphon Coffee?
My local singing Barista was telling me about syphon coffee. I ‘d never heard of it. Is there any cafe’s where you can try it in Melbourne, Sydney , Canberra or anywhere else in Australia or New Zealand. If you know … Continue reading
Posted in Canberra, Coffee, Melbourne, Sydney Tagged canberra, coffee, coffee craft, crema magazine, espresso melbourne.com, fyshwick, mecca, melbourne, ona roastery, proud mary, siphon, sydney, syphon, vacuum 2 Comments