- Thirlmere Trainworks 2016
- Parramatta, NSW. Riding the Rails of Yesteryear
- Trawling for Scones in the Wake of the Southern Aurora.
- 2014 New Years Escape: Coming Full Circle.
- Wallabadah, NSW. Racing Headlong into the New Year
- Upper Hunter Valley, NSW. Cruising aboard the Southern Aurora
- Taree, NSW. A Voice in the Wilderness
- Tower of London, England. Tales of Treasure, Murder & Mayhem ****4stars
- St Paul’s Cathedral, London. Simply Stunning *****5 stars.
- The Dawn of Sconeology
- Canberra, ACT. Turner from the Tate.
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. The Joys of Rocks, Rubble & the Rest *****5 stars
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. Rising to the Challenge *****5 stars.
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. Sharing Life’s Joys and Challenges****5 stars
- Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Enjoying the Silica Rapids Walk****4 stars
- Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Patience Duly Rewarded ****4stars.
- Tongariro, Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Patience Rewarded****4 stars
- Auckland-National Park, NZ. Train Spirals on Kiwi Rail’s Northern Explorer ****4stars
- Sydney Harbour, NSW. All Aboard ‘HMB Endeavour’ ****4 stars
- North Island, New Zealand. Assorted Scone Adventures 2013.
- Alice Springs
- Ayers Rock
- Blue Mountains
- Cairns-Port Douglas
- Central Australia
- DIY Tea
- Fraser island
- High Tea
- Hunter Valley
- Jervis Bay
- Kata Tjuta
- Kings Canyon
- National Parks
- New England
- New South Wales
- New Zealand
- North Island
- Simpsons Gap
- South Australia
- South Island
- Southern Highlands
- Standley Chasm
- The Olgas
- Tongariro National Park
- Top End
- Train Trips
Category Archives: Jervis Bay
Jervis Bay, NSW. Back to Nature. Part 2.
What Australian Plant or Bird Is That? Still a beautiful day at Booderee National Park. Still love those signs. Just when you thought it was safe, I still had plenty of ‘room for improvement’ and … Continue reading
Posted in Bushwalk, Jervis Bay, Maps, National Parks, New South Wales, Plants Tagged Booderee, bowen island, governors head, green patch, jervis bay, murrays beach, national park, plants Leave a comment
Jervis Bay. NSW. Back to Nature, Part 1.
What Australian Plant or Bird Is That? Such a beautiful day at Booderee National Park. Still here after my last post, but now it’s back to nature and an attempt to revive some dormant brain cells. Fortunately, I’m not alone. … Continue reading
Posted in Bushwalk, Jervis Bay, National Parks, New South Wales, Places, Plants Tagged app, birds, Booderee, green patch, ipad, iphone, jervis bay, michael morcombe, national Parks, plants, telegraph creek 1 Comment
Jervis Bay, NSW. BYO Lemon & Lavender scones****4stars
Wildflowers, Clifftops and Scones with such a view! Booderee National Park is at Jervis Bay, on the New South Wales’ South Coast between Nowra and Ulladulla. Here’s a map of Jervis Bay and one of Booderee. With many walking trails, camping areas, a … Continue reading
Jervis Bay, NSW. Chasing Waratahs at Hyams Beach.
Just Wild About Waratahs Missed the Mt Tomah Botanical Gardens Wild About Waratahs festival which ran from the 24th September to 9 October, 2011. Instead of scones, we were hunting around the bush near Hyams Beach for Waratahs. In the wild … Continue reading