- Thirlmere Trainworks 2016
- Parramatta, NSW. Riding the Rails of Yesteryear
- Trawling for Scones in the Wake of the Southern Aurora.
- 2014 New Years Escape: Coming Full Circle.
- Wallabadah, NSW. Racing Headlong into the New Year
- Upper Hunter Valley, NSW. Cruising aboard the Southern Aurora
- Taree, NSW. A Voice in the Wilderness
- Tower of London, England. Tales of Treasure, Murder & Mayhem ****4stars
- St Paul’s Cathedral, London. Simply Stunning *****5 stars.
- The Dawn of Sconeology
- Canberra, ACT. Turner from the Tate.
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. The Joys of Rocks, Rubble & the Rest *****5 stars
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. Rising to the Challenge *****5 stars.
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. Sharing Life’s Joys and Challenges****5 stars
- Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Enjoying the Silica Rapids Walk****4 stars
- Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Patience Duly Rewarded ****4stars.
- Tongariro, Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Patience Rewarded****4 stars
- Auckland-National Park, NZ. Train Spirals on Kiwi Rail’s Northern Explorer ****4stars
- Sydney Harbour, NSW. All Aboard ‘HMB Endeavour’ ****4 stars
- North Island, New Zealand. Assorted Scone Adventures 2013.
- Alice Springs
- Ayers Rock
- Blue Mountains
- Cairns-Port Douglas
- Central Australia
- DIY Tea
- Fraser island
- High Tea
- Hunter Valley
- Jervis Bay
- Kata Tjuta
- Kings Canyon
- National Parks
- New England
- New South Wales
- New Zealand
- North Island
- Simpsons Gap
- South Australia
- South Island
- Southern Highlands
- Standley Chasm
- The Olgas
- Tongariro National Park
- Top End
- Train Trips
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Sydney Harbour, NSW. A Fabulous Bridge Walk with Great Scones****4stars
The Many Faces of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. I’m ashamed to admit that I have never walked across the Sydney Harbour Bridge before. Starting at Central Station I caught the train to North Sydney which is only five minutes away. … Continue reading
Posted in High Tea, New South Wales, Scones, Sydney, Uncategorized Tagged Biennale, Cahill Walk, climb, Harbour Bridge, ipad, opera house, Scones, strawberry and cream, sydney, Tea Cosy, tea rooms, Writers Walk 1 Comment
Pizza & Focaccia Antics with Laucke Flour****4stars
My Best Pizza Ever! Just when you thought it was safe in the kitchen you find out your wrong. A few weeks back I used this mix and made pizza and focaccia and received accolades for my efforts. Now I … Continue reading
Bread Antics with Laucke Flours. Scrumptious****4stars
How about Bread? After my near disaster with the scone mix I still endeavoured to make bread for our winter soup, and looked forward to enjoying a nice warm kitchen full of the aroma of baking bread. This time … Continue reading
Posted in Food Tagged flour, golden wholemeal, laucke Leave a comment
Scone Antics with Laucke CWA Scone Mix ****4stars
Just about Foolproof Scones. Hoped to visit Vivid Sydney so stopped on the way to see a fellow sconquestor, armed with a packet of Laucke’s CWA Scone Mix from the supermarket, just in case it was required. Perhaps I could use … Continue reading
Posted in Attractions, Scones Tagged cwa scone, laucke, mix, sydney, vivid Leave a comment
The Red Centre Way,NT. Territory Trails Podtours ****4 stars
Tempted to Explore More Or Even Go Offroad? What a brilliant idea! ABC Radio Alice Springs has a series of podcasts for travelling around the Northern Territory so there’s plenty more to explore. The podcasts cover Kakadu National Park, Litchfield … Continue reading
Posted in 4WD, Alice Springs, Ayers Rock, Kata Tjuta, Kings Canyon, National Parks, Simpsons Gap, Standley Chasm, The Olgas, Top End, Uluru, Uncategorized Tagged abc radio, Alice Springs, Darwin, desert park, gosses bluff, Hema, hermannsburg, Kakadu, Katherine, Litchfield, mereendie loop, national park, northern territory, palm, permit, rainbow, Red Centre Way, valley, West MacDonnell Leave a comment
Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, NT. Working Together.
Palya! Welcome to Anangu Land Uluru–Kata Tjuta National Park Park-aku nintiringanyi Learning about the park – both ways Ananguku ngura nyangatja, Anangu Tjukurpa tjutatjara. This is an Aboriginal place with much Anangu law. … Continue reading
Posted in Attractions, Ayers Rock, Kata Tjuta, National Parks, The Olgas, Uluru Tagged Anangu, Jennifer Taylor, Working Together Leave a comment