- Thirlmere Trainworks 2016
- Parramatta, NSW. Riding the Rails of Yesteryear
- Trawling for Scones in the Wake of the Southern Aurora.
- 2014 New Years Escape: Coming Full Circle.
- Wallabadah, NSW. Racing Headlong into the New Year
- Upper Hunter Valley, NSW. Cruising aboard the Southern Aurora
- Taree, NSW. A Voice in the Wilderness
- Tower of London, England. Tales of Treasure, Murder & Mayhem ****4stars
- St Paul’s Cathedral, London. Simply Stunning *****5 stars.
- The Dawn of Sconeology
- Canberra, ACT. Turner from the Tate.
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. The Joys of Rocks, Rubble & the Rest *****5 stars
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. Rising to the Challenge *****5 stars.
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. Sharing Life’s Joys and Challenges****5 stars
- Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Enjoying the Silica Rapids Walk****4 stars
- Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Patience Duly Rewarded ****4stars.
- Tongariro, Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Patience Rewarded****4 stars
- Auckland-National Park, NZ. Train Spirals on Kiwi Rail’s Northern Explorer ****4stars
- Sydney Harbour, NSW. All Aboard ‘HMB Endeavour’ ****4 stars
- North Island, New Zealand. Assorted Scone Adventures 2013.
- Alice Springs
- Ayers Rock
- Blue Mountains
- Cairns-Port Douglas
- Central Australia
- DIY Tea
- Fraser island
- High Tea
- Hunter Valley
- Jervis Bay
- Kata Tjuta
- Kings Canyon
- National Parks
- New England
- New South Wales
- New Zealand
- North Island
- Simpsons Gap
- South Australia
- South Island
- Southern Highlands
- Standley Chasm
- The Olgas
- Tongariro National Park
- Top End
- Train Trips
Category Archives: Gardens
Day 2: Off to a Great Start Knowing nothing about racing was not entirely a disadvantage at the Wallabadah races as two horses in the first race refused to enter the barriers so my odds went from 1 chance in … Continue reading
Touring Sydney with Seagulls Always great walking through the Botanical Gardens but it was certainly very hot as I made my way from the Art Gallery, down to Circular Quay and the Manly Ferry, here’s a map. Just … Continue reading
Terrific Times for Tulips at Floriade Last weekend was a terrific time to visit Floriade, Canberra’s annual flower festival. Popular as always, with fine and cloudy weather which was great for flowers, photos and visitors alike. Once again, … Continue reading
Scones and Roses at Camden Park. A perfect spring day in Camden for the annual Camden Park House Open Day. John and Elizabeth Macarthur’s descendants still own the property and have lived there since 1835. It is still very much … Continue reading
The Ferry Maybe E Phillips Fox’s painting is just a little fanciful, but today was a glorious day to catch the Ferry across Sydney Harbour to Kirribilli for the annual Open Day at Admiralty House and Kirribilli House. Admiralty House … Continue reading
What:The Blue Mountains Botanic Garden Mt Tomah Where: Bells Line of Road via Bilpin, NSW 2748 Ph: 02 4567 2154 When: 10-4pm Mar-Oct, 10-5 pm Oct-Mar. Web: http://www.mounttomahbotanicgarden.com.au Entry: FREE to Gardens. Value: Pricey Cost: … Continue reading