- Thirlmere Trainworks 2016
- Parramatta, NSW. Riding the Rails of Yesteryear
- Trawling for Scones in the Wake of the Southern Aurora.
- 2014 New Years Escape: Coming Full Circle.
- Wallabadah, NSW. Racing Headlong into the New Year
- Upper Hunter Valley, NSW. Cruising aboard the Southern Aurora
- Taree, NSW. A Voice in the Wilderness
- Tower of London, England. Tales of Treasure, Murder & Mayhem ****4stars
- St Paul’s Cathedral, London. Simply Stunning *****5 stars.
- The Dawn of Sconeology
- Canberra, ACT. Turner from the Tate.
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. The Joys of Rocks, Rubble & the Rest *****5 stars
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. Rising to the Challenge *****5 stars.
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. Sharing Life’s Joys and Challenges****5 stars
- Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Enjoying the Silica Rapids Walk****4 stars
- Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Patience Duly Rewarded ****4stars.
- Tongariro, Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Patience Rewarded****4 stars
- Auckland-National Park, NZ. Train Spirals on Kiwi Rail’s Northern Explorer ****4stars
- Sydney Harbour, NSW. All Aboard ‘HMB Endeavour’ ****4 stars
- North Island, New Zealand. Assorted Scone Adventures 2013.
- Alice Springs
- Ayers Rock
- Blue Mountains
- Cairns-Port Douglas
- Central Australia
- DIY Tea
- Fraser island
- High Tea
- Hunter Valley
- Jervis Bay
- Kata Tjuta
- Kings Canyon
- National Parks
- New England
- New South Wales
- New Zealand
- North Island
- Simpsons Gap
- South Australia
- South Island
- Southern Highlands
- Standley Chasm
- The Olgas
- Tongariro National Park
- Top End
- Train Trips
Category Archives: Whitsundays
Heading back home after 2000km on Queensland Rail.
What an adventure! As a train travel novice this journey was an unknown to me. Most of Queensland’s east coast was also unknown to me. Looking back, the first change I would make would be to take an ipad … Continue reading
Posted in Cairns-Port Douglas, Fraser island, Queensland, Townsville, Whitsundays Tagged airlie, beach, brisbane, Cairns, fraser island, Gold Coast, noosa, port douglas, queensland, rail, sunlander, tilt, townsville Leave a comment
Whitsundays, Qld. Australia’s Sailing Mecca!
Such Brilliant Sunshine & Sparkling Blue Water Love to watch the boats sail by. Off sailing to the islands with Illusions. More sea sick tablets for me but not being a confident boat person I was soon out of my … Continue reading
Posted in Queensland, Tour, Whitsundays Tagged airlie, beach, blue pearl bay, dive, hayman, island, langford, ngaro, sailing, sea trail, snorkel, walks, whitehaven, whitsundays, yacht club Leave a comment
Airlie Beach, Qld. Just Cruising in the Glorious Whitsundays.
Waking up in Paradise Arrived after dark last night so there was no way of knowing what was outside my room. Voila! A glorious view of the Whitsundays! Enforced shore leave today as I hadn’t got my act together … Continue reading
Posted in Maps, Queensland, Specials, Whitsundays Tagged airlie, beach, bicentennial, boardwalk, coral sea, islands, queensland, resort, teva Leave a comment