- Thirlmere Trainworks 2016
- Parramatta, NSW. Riding the Rails of Yesteryear
- Trawling for Scones in the Wake of the Southern Aurora.
- 2014 New Years Escape: Coming Full Circle.
- Wallabadah, NSW. Racing Headlong into the New Year
- Upper Hunter Valley, NSW. Cruising aboard the Southern Aurora
- Taree, NSW. A Voice in the Wilderness
- Tower of London, England. Tales of Treasure, Murder & Mayhem ****4stars
- St Paul’s Cathedral, London. Simply Stunning *****5 stars.
- The Dawn of Sconeology
- Canberra, ACT. Turner from the Tate.
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. The Joys of Rocks, Rubble & the Rest *****5 stars
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. Rising to the Challenge *****5 stars.
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. Sharing Life’s Joys and Challenges****5 stars
- Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Enjoying the Silica Rapids Walk****4 stars
- Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Patience Duly Rewarded ****4stars.
- Tongariro, Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Patience Rewarded****4 stars
- Auckland-National Park, NZ. Train Spirals on Kiwi Rail’s Northern Explorer ****4stars
- Sydney Harbour, NSW. All Aboard ‘HMB Endeavour’ ****4 stars
- North Island, New Zealand. Assorted Scone Adventures 2013.
- Alice Springs
- Ayers Rock
- Blue Mountains
- Cairns-Port Douglas
- Central Australia
- DIY Tea
- Fraser island
- High Tea
- Hunter Valley
- Jervis Bay
- Kata Tjuta
- Kings Canyon
- National Parks
- New England
- New South Wales
- New Zealand
- North Island
- Simpsons Gap
- South Australia
- South Island
- Southern Highlands
- Standley Chasm
- The Olgas
- Tongariro National Park
- Top End
- Train Trips
Tag Archives: cookbook
itunes apps for baking scones recipe and CWA e-books.
Haven’t explored itunes for scone recipes before. I found a very nice looking app for baking today, which had a scone recipe. The Photo Cookbook-Baking for $5.49. Reviewers seemed very happy, give it a try and let me know.There is … Continue reading
Posted in Books, Recipes Tagged app, baking, cookbook, country womens association, cwa, e-book, hummingbird bakery, itunes, photo Leave a comment
What’s a Gundowringa Scone?
Previously…. we found the Schauer (1931) & CWA Coronation (1947) Cook books & asked what’s a Gundowinga Scone? Gundowinga scones use sour cream instead of butter! Gundowringa is an historic homestead farm so there could well be a connection. It’s a … Continue reading
Posted in Food, Jam, Recipes, Scones, Uncategorized Tagged cookbook, crookwell, cwa, getaway, gundowinga, gundowringa, murdoch books, schauer, scone, sour cream Leave a comment