- Thirlmere Trainworks 2016
- Parramatta, NSW. Riding the Rails of Yesteryear
- Trawling for Scones in the Wake of the Southern Aurora.
- 2014 New Years Escape: Coming Full Circle.
- Wallabadah, NSW. Racing Headlong into the New Year
- Upper Hunter Valley, NSW. Cruising aboard the Southern Aurora
- Taree, NSW. A Voice in the Wilderness
- Tower of London, England. Tales of Treasure, Murder & Mayhem ****4stars
- St Paul’s Cathedral, London. Simply Stunning *****5 stars.
- The Dawn of Sconeology
- Canberra, ACT. Turner from the Tate.
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. The Joys of Rocks, Rubble & the Rest *****5 stars
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. Rising to the Challenge *****5 stars.
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. Sharing Life’s Joys and Challenges****5 stars
- Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Enjoying the Silica Rapids Walk****4 stars
- Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Patience Duly Rewarded ****4stars.
- Tongariro, Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Patience Rewarded****4 stars
- Auckland-National Park, NZ. Train Spirals on Kiwi Rail’s Northern Explorer ****4stars
- Sydney Harbour, NSW. All Aboard ‘HMB Endeavour’ ****4 stars
- North Island, New Zealand. Assorted Scone Adventures 2013.
- Alice Springs
- Ayers Rock
- Blue Mountains
- Cairns-Port Douglas
- Central Australia
- DIY Tea
- Fraser island
- High Tea
- Hunter Valley
- Jervis Bay
- Kata Tjuta
- Kings Canyon
- National Parks
- New England
- New South Wales
- New Zealand
- North Island
- Simpsons Gap
- South Australia
- South Island
- Southern Highlands
- Standley Chasm
- The Olgas
- Tongariro National Park
- Top End
- Train Trips
Tag Archives: track
Lake Te Anau, NZ. Graciously Moving Mountains*****5 stars
WOW! If you’re thinking of tramping (that’s NZ speak for hiking) the Milford or the Routeburn track then consider flying into Queenstown, taking the bus to Lake Te Anau and getting picked up in Te Anau instead of Queenstown. It’s … Continue reading
Posted in Bushwalk, New Zealand, South Island, Tour Tagged bus, Lake Te Anau, Milford, milford sound, queenstown, routeburn, Te Anau, top 10, track Leave a comment
Daintree Rainforest, Qld. Among the Ancient Rainforest & the Crocodiles ****4stars
Another early start today. Travelling further north with Down Under Tours with a small group 4WD Cape Tribulation Tour including Mosman Gorge, Daintree and the Bloomfield Track. Here’s a map and the itinerary: Mossman Gorge Daintree River Cruise Jindalba Boardwalk Alexandra Lookout Tropical Lunch, … Continue reading
Posted in Cairns-Port Douglas, Maps, Queensland, Tour Tagged 4wd, bloomfield, boardwalk, Cairns, cape tribulation, cowie beach, daintree, ice cream, jindalba, kulki, mossman gorge, noah valley, paronella, port douglas, rainforest, river, track Leave a comment