- Thirlmere Trainworks 2016
- Parramatta, NSW. Riding the Rails of Yesteryear
- Trawling for Scones in the Wake of the Southern Aurora.
- 2014 New Years Escape: Coming Full Circle.
- Wallabadah, NSW. Racing Headlong into the New Year
- Upper Hunter Valley, NSW. Cruising aboard the Southern Aurora
- Taree, NSW. A Voice in the Wilderness
- Tower of London, England. Tales of Treasure, Murder & Mayhem ****4stars
- St Paul’s Cathedral, London. Simply Stunning *****5 stars.
- The Dawn of Sconeology
- Canberra, ACT. Turner from the Tate.
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. The Joys of Rocks, Rubble & the Rest *****5 stars
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. Rising to the Challenge *****5 stars.
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. Sharing Life’s Joys and Challenges****5 stars
- Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Enjoying the Silica Rapids Walk****4 stars
- Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Patience Duly Rewarded ****4stars.
- Tongariro, Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Patience Rewarded****4 stars
- Auckland-National Park, NZ. Train Spirals on Kiwi Rail’s Northern Explorer ****4stars
- Sydney Harbour, NSW. All Aboard ‘HMB Endeavour’ ****4 stars
- North Island, New Zealand. Assorted Scone Adventures 2013.
- Alice Springs
- Ayers Rock
- Blue Mountains
- Cairns-Port Douglas
- Central Australia
- DIY Tea
- Fraser island
- High Tea
- Hunter Valley
- Jervis Bay
- Kata Tjuta
- Kings Canyon
- National Parks
- New England
- New South Wales
- New Zealand
- North Island
- Simpsons Gap
- South Australia
- South Island
- Southern Highlands
- Standley Chasm
- The Olgas
- Tongariro National Park
- Top End
- Train Trips
Tag Archives: Mt Victoria
Katoomba, NSW. The Saga of the Explorer’s Tree continues…
Australia’s Original Blarney Stone (Tree)! Fact or Fiction? Does it matter? Seemed such a simple story but it isn’t. Apparently, it is questionable whether the tree was ever marked in 1813 by the explorer’s Blaxland, Lawson and Wentworth. Quite innocently, just looking … Continue reading
Posted in Attractions, Blue Mountains, Bushwalk, New South Wales Tagged 1813, 200 years, 2013, art gallery nsw, australia, bass, blarney stone., blaxland, blue mountains, carrington hotel, crossing, explorers tree, hydro majestic, imperial hotel, jenolan caves, katoomba, lawson, megalong valley, monument, Mt Victoria, powerhouse museum, six foot track, state library nsw, tea rooms, trove, wentworth Leave a comment
Mt Victoria, NSW. Sadly,The Bay Tree Tea Shop is CLOSED.
Shock & Horror. After enjoying their marvellous scones & pies for many years, the Bay Tree is closed until further notice, according to the notice on the door. It appears to have been For Sale recently and this is how … Continue reading
Posted in Blue Mountains, New South Wales, Scones Tagged Bay Tree, Mt Victoria, Teashop Leave a comment