- Thirlmere Trainworks 2016
- Parramatta, NSW. Riding the Rails of Yesteryear
- Trawling for Scones in the Wake of the Southern Aurora.
- 2014 New Years Escape: Coming Full Circle.
- Wallabadah, NSW. Racing Headlong into the New Year
- Upper Hunter Valley, NSW. Cruising aboard the Southern Aurora
- Taree, NSW. A Voice in the Wilderness
- Tower of London, England. Tales of Treasure, Murder & Mayhem ****4stars
- St Paul’s Cathedral, London. Simply Stunning *****5 stars.
- The Dawn of Sconeology
- Canberra, ACT. Turner from the Tate.
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. The Joys of Rocks, Rubble & the Rest *****5 stars
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. Rising to the Challenge *****5 stars.
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. Sharing Life’s Joys and Challenges****5 stars
- Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Enjoying the Silica Rapids Walk****4 stars
- Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Patience Duly Rewarded ****4stars.
- Tongariro, Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Patience Rewarded****4 stars
- Auckland-National Park, NZ. Train Spirals on Kiwi Rail’s Northern Explorer ****4stars
- Sydney Harbour, NSW. All Aboard ‘HMB Endeavour’ ****4 stars
- North Island, New Zealand. Assorted Scone Adventures 2013.
- Alice Springs
- Ayers Rock
- Blue Mountains
- Cairns-Port Douglas
- Central Australia
- DIY Tea
- Fraser island
- High Tea
- Hunter Valley
- Jervis Bay
- Kata Tjuta
- Kings Canyon
- National Parks
- New England
- New South Wales
- New Zealand
- North Island
- Simpsons Gap
- South Australia
- South Island
- Southern Highlands
- Standley Chasm
- The Olgas
- Tongariro National Park
- Top End
- Train Trips
Tag Archives: picnic
Wallaman Falls, Qld. Chasing Butterflies, Rainbows & Scones!
Rainbows among the Sunshine After yesterday’s sconelessness we were hopeful for better luck today. Sadly, the Rainforest Inn was closed after their hectic day yesterday and the Heritage Tea Rooms at Herveys Range looked fantastic but were in the wrong … Continue reading
Posted in Attractions, Queensland, Scones, Tour, Townsville, Waterfalls Tagged cassowary, crocodile, falls, Girringin, heritage tea rooms, herveys range, hidden valley, ingham, jinda, national park, picnic, rainbow, townsville, wallaman Leave a comment
Wentworth Falls, NSW. Great for a Family Picnic- Next Time.
Food for Thought If your looking for somewhere in the Blue Mountains to bring the family for a picnic, byo scones & thermos, then it’s here at Wentworth Falls. Here’s some info & a map. The whole picnic area … Continue reading
Posted in Blue Mountains, Bushwalk, Maps, New South Wales, Picnic, Waterfalls Tagged blue mountains, lookout, picnic, weeping rock, wentworth falls Leave a comment