- Thirlmere Trainworks 2016
- Parramatta, NSW. Riding the Rails of Yesteryear
- Trawling for Scones in the Wake of the Southern Aurora.
- 2014 New Years Escape: Coming Full Circle.
- Wallabadah, NSW. Racing Headlong into the New Year
- Upper Hunter Valley, NSW. Cruising aboard the Southern Aurora
- Taree, NSW. A Voice in the Wilderness
- Tower of London, England. Tales of Treasure, Murder & Mayhem ****4stars
- St Paul’s Cathedral, London. Simply Stunning *****5 stars.
- The Dawn of Sconeology
- Canberra, ACT. Turner from the Tate.
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. The Joys of Rocks, Rubble & the Rest *****5 stars
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. Rising to the Challenge *****5 stars.
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. Sharing Life’s Joys and Challenges****5 stars
- Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Enjoying the Silica Rapids Walk****4 stars
- Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Patience Duly Rewarded ****4stars.
- Tongariro, Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Patience Rewarded****4 stars
- Auckland-National Park, NZ. Train Spirals on Kiwi Rail’s Northern Explorer ****4stars
- Sydney Harbour, NSW. All Aboard ‘HMB Endeavour’ ****4 stars
- North Island, New Zealand. Assorted Scone Adventures 2013.
- Alice Springs
- Ayers Rock
- Blue Mountains
- Cairns-Port Douglas
- Central Australia
- DIY Tea
- Fraser island
- High Tea
- Hunter Valley
- Jervis Bay
- Kata Tjuta
- Kings Canyon
- National Parks
- New England
- New South Wales
- New Zealand
- North Island
- Simpsons Gap
- South Australia
- South Island
- Southern Highlands
- Standley Chasm
- The Olgas
- Tongariro National Park
- Top End
- Train Trips
Tag Archives: leura
Leura, NSW. Flowerpot Scones ***3 Stars.
What: Wayzgoose Cafe Where: 174 Leura Mall, Leura, NSW Ph: 4784 1973 When: 7 days Web: www.wayzgoosecafe.com.au Value: Excellent Cost: Flower Pot Scone $5.50 with plenty jam & cream. Quaint but Crusty & Chewy Have often looked … Continue reading
Posted in Blue Mountains, New South Wales, Scones Tagged bar., carrington, flower pot, high tea, katoomba, leura, old city bank, Scones, wayzgoose cafe Leave a comment
Leura Falls, NSW. BYO Thermos & Scones****4 stars.Wonderful..
Taking Time to Walk & Wonder Suitably fortified, it was time to visit the Leura Cascades & continue on this section of the Prince Henry Cliff Walk. It’s good to have a map. The Blue Mountains Tourist Newspaper is available in … Continue reading
Posted in Blue Mountains, Bushwalk, New South Wales, Scones, Waterfalls Tagged bridal veil falls, bridal veil lookout, cascades, falls, leura, Mt Solitary, round walk, Scones, waterfall Leave a comment
Leura, NSW. Cafe Madeline ****4 stars. Sweet scones..
What: Cafe Madeline Rating Today: ****4 stars Sweet scones.Great jam . Where: 187a Leura Mall, Leura NSW 2780 Phone: 02 4784 3833 When: 7 days a week 9am-5pm Web: http://www.josophans.com.au Value: Pricey Cost: Scones,butter & … Continue reading
Katoomba, NSW. Solitary Kiosk. ***3stars.Too crumbly.
What: Solitary Restaurant & Kiosk Rating Today: ***3 stars for scones.Too crumbly. Where: 90 Cliff Drive, Leura Falls NSW 2780 Ph: 4782 1164 When: Daily 10.30am- 4.30pm Web: http://www.solitary.com.au Value: Good Cost: $10 Devonshire Tea. Notes: … Continue reading