- Thirlmere Trainworks 2016
- Parramatta, NSW. Riding the Rails of Yesteryear
- Trawling for Scones in the Wake of the Southern Aurora.
- 2014 New Years Escape: Coming Full Circle.
- Wallabadah, NSW. Racing Headlong into the New Year
- Upper Hunter Valley, NSW. Cruising aboard the Southern Aurora
- Taree, NSW. A Voice in the Wilderness
- Tower of London, England. Tales of Treasure, Murder & Mayhem ****4stars
- St Paul’s Cathedral, London. Simply Stunning *****5 stars.
- The Dawn of Sconeology
- Canberra, ACT. Turner from the Tate.
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. The Joys of Rocks, Rubble & the Rest *****5 stars
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. Rising to the Challenge *****5 stars.
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. Sharing Life’s Joys and Challenges****5 stars
- Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Enjoying the Silica Rapids Walk****4 stars
- Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Patience Duly Rewarded ****4stars.
- Tongariro, Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Patience Rewarded****4 stars
- Auckland-National Park, NZ. Train Spirals on Kiwi Rail’s Northern Explorer ****4stars
- Sydney Harbour, NSW. All Aboard ‘HMB Endeavour’ ****4 stars
- North Island, New Zealand. Assorted Scone Adventures 2013.
- Alice Springs
- Ayers Rock
- Blue Mountains
- Cairns-Port Douglas
- Central Australia
- DIY Tea
- Fraser island
- High Tea
- Hunter Valley
- Jervis Bay
- Kata Tjuta
- Kings Canyon
- National Parks
- New England
- New South Wales
- New Zealand
- North Island
- Simpsons Gap
- South Australia
- South Island
- Southern Highlands
- Standley Chasm
- The Olgas
- Tongariro National Park
- Top End
- Train Trips
Tag Archives: sunset
Queenstown, NZ. Quietly Moving Mountains *****5stars
From Lofty Heights Queenstown is stunning. After walking the 55 km of the Milford Track it was time for a little rest and recuperation amid the splendour of Queenstown, by Lake Wakatipu. The view from the top of the Gondola is … Continue reading
Posted in Attractions, New Zealand, South Island Tagged Gondola, Helicopter, lake wakatipu, queenstown, scotch finger biscuits., sunset Leave a comment
Kata Tjuta and Uluru, NT. CAVOK and a Bird’s Eye View.
A Magnificent Sunset CAVOK, That’s helicopter talk for good visibility and means a stunning view of Kata Tjuta-The Olgas and Uluru-Ayers Rock. Today, the ride with Ayers Rock Helicopters was smooth and gave fantastic views of the sunset from our … Continue reading
Posted in Attractions, Ayers Rock, Central Australia, Flight, Kata Tjuta, National Parks Tagged GoPro, Helicopter, kata tjuta, R44, Robinson, sunset, uluru ayers rock Leave a comment
Fraser Island, Qld. Peter Myers’ Glorious Photography and the Marvellous Kingfisher Bay Resort.
Snap Happy at the Kingfisher Bay Resort! Don’t wast time unpacking, this is photographer’s paradise. Head down to the jetty for those marvellous sunset scenes. Can you take too many sunsets? Never! First thing next morning, we’re paddling a … Continue reading
Posted in Canoe/kayaking, Fraser island, Queensland, Tour Tagged canoe, eco, festival, fraser island, king fisher bay resort, paddling, peter meyers, photography, sunset, tour, whale, Winnie the pooh 1 Comment