- Thirlmere Trainworks 2016
- Parramatta, NSW. Riding the Rails of Yesteryear
- Trawling for Scones in the Wake of the Southern Aurora.
- 2014 New Years Escape: Coming Full Circle.
- Wallabadah, NSW. Racing Headlong into the New Year
- Upper Hunter Valley, NSW. Cruising aboard the Southern Aurora
- Taree, NSW. A Voice in the Wilderness
- Tower of London, England. Tales of Treasure, Murder & Mayhem ****4stars
- St Paul’s Cathedral, London. Simply Stunning *****5 stars.
- The Dawn of Sconeology
- Canberra, ACT. Turner from the Tate.
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. The Joys of Rocks, Rubble & the Rest *****5 stars
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. Rising to the Challenge *****5 stars.
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. Sharing Life’s Joys and Challenges****5 stars
- Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Enjoying the Silica Rapids Walk****4 stars
- Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Patience Duly Rewarded ****4stars.
- Tongariro, Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Patience Rewarded****4 stars
- Auckland-National Park, NZ. Train Spirals on Kiwi Rail’s Northern Explorer ****4stars
- Sydney Harbour, NSW. All Aboard ‘HMB Endeavour’ ****4 stars
- North Island, New Zealand. Assorted Scone Adventures 2013.
- Alice Springs
- Ayers Rock
- Blue Mountains
- Cairns-Port Douglas
- Central Australia
- DIY Tea
- Fraser island
- High Tea
- Hunter Valley
- Jervis Bay
- Kata Tjuta
- Kings Canyon
- National Parks
- New England
- New South Wales
- New Zealand
- North Island
- Simpsons Gap
- South Australia
- South Island
- Southern Highlands
- Standley Chasm
- The Olgas
- Tongariro National Park
- Top End
- Train Trips
Tag Archives: sydney opera house
Sydney Opera House. Nick Cave’s ‘The Ship Song’. Stunning.
Check out this video on You Tube showcasing a variety of performers and the Sydney Opera House, and the behind the scenes video too. Here’s Nick Cave singing the original and the words. Doesn’t seem to be on itunes yet. Fantastic Graphic! Come … Continue reading
Posted in Sydney, Theatre Tagged nick cave, opera house, ships song, sydney, sydney opera house, video, you tube Leave a comment
Sydney, NSW. In the Mood for a High Tea?
Just happened upon HIGH TEA by chance & I had to buy it as it had so many yummy recipes. Other cookbooks I ‘ve had from the Australian Women’s Weekly have become institutions in our kitchen. Dymocks online has the … Continue reading
Posted in Books, High Tea, Scones, Sydney Tagged art gallery of nsw, australian womens weekly, AWW, booktopia, buttermilk, city of sydney archives, date, dymocks, gingerbread, gunner barracks, high tea, max brenner, pumpkin, qvb, sofitel, stamford, sydney, sydney opera house, the observatory, the tea room, vanilla, zonta Leave a comment
The Rocks, Sydney. Tara Tea rooms ****4stars. Yum. Best Scones. & Much Ado.
What: Tara Tea Rooms Rating Today: ****4 stars Yummy scones.Great jam too. Where: 33 George St, The Rocks, Sydney NSW 2000 Phone:(02) 9247 3233 When: Saturday and Sunday only 10-5pm Web: http://www.irishdesign.com.au/g/4145/tara-tea-room.html Value: Excellent Cost: $9.50 Devonshire … Continue reading
Posted in Jam, Scones, Sydney, Theatre Tagged 4 star, bell shakespeare, canberra, jam, melbourne, much ado about nothing, Scones, sydney, sydney harbour yha, sydney opera house, tara tea rooms, the rocks Leave a comment