- Thirlmere Trainworks 2016
- Parramatta, NSW. Riding the Rails of Yesteryear
- Trawling for Scones in the Wake of the Southern Aurora.
- 2014 New Years Escape: Coming Full Circle.
- Wallabadah, NSW. Racing Headlong into the New Year
- Upper Hunter Valley, NSW. Cruising aboard the Southern Aurora
- Taree, NSW. A Voice in the Wilderness
- Tower of London, England. Tales of Treasure, Murder & Mayhem ****4stars
- St Paul’s Cathedral, London. Simply Stunning *****5 stars.
- The Dawn of Sconeology
- Canberra, ACT. Turner from the Tate.
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. The Joys of Rocks, Rubble & the Rest *****5 stars
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. Rising to the Challenge *****5 stars.
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. Sharing Life’s Joys and Challenges****5 stars
- Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Enjoying the Silica Rapids Walk****4 stars
- Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Patience Duly Rewarded ****4stars.
- Tongariro, Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Patience Rewarded****4 stars
- Auckland-National Park, NZ. Train Spirals on Kiwi Rail’s Northern Explorer ****4stars
- Sydney Harbour, NSW. All Aboard ‘HMB Endeavour’ ****4 stars
- North Island, New Zealand. Assorted Scone Adventures 2013.
- Alice Springs
- Ayers Rock
- Blue Mountains
- Cairns-Port Douglas
- Central Australia
- DIY Tea
- Fraser island
- High Tea
- Hunter Valley
- Jervis Bay
- Kata Tjuta
- Kings Canyon
- National Parks
- New England
- New South Wales
- New Zealand
- North Island
- Simpsons Gap
- South Australia
- South Island
- Southern Highlands
- Standley Chasm
- The Olgas
- Tongariro National Park
- Top End
- Train Trips
Tag Archives: walk
Robertson, NSW. Illawarra Fly Tree Top Walk ***3stars
How do you like Heights? Back to Robertson again and heading to the Illawarra Fly Tree Top Walk. At least, I know the way now and shouldn’t get lost again today, just stay on the Illawarra Highway for the 35km … Continue reading
Posted in Southern Highlands, Specials Tagged android, app, Illawarra Fly, iphone, Jamberoo, Moss Vale, Robertson, southern highlands, specials, tower, Tree Top, voucher, walk Leave a comment
Ayers Rock-Uluru, NT. A Monsterous Delight *****5 stars
Face to Face Around the Base of Uluru Heading back home today but certainly not before we’ve done the 10.6 km Base Walk around Ayers Rock-Uluru. It just means we have to be packed, have a hearty breakfast and manage … Continue reading
Posted in Ayers Rock, Bushwalk, Central Australia, National Parks, Uluru Tagged ayers rock, base, climb, geoscience australia, kantu gorge., kuniya, lungkata, mala, mutijulu, sandstone, tapatji, thorny devil, uluru, walk, waterhole Leave a comment
Townsville, Queensland. A Surprising City.
Townsville turned out to be the ‘capital’ of Northern Queensland and is half way between Cape York and Brisbane. As the train came into Townsville, it was surprising to see how large it was and how long it took to … Continue reading
Posted in Queensland, Train Trips Tagged aquarium, castle hill, dive, endeavour, ferry, hidden valley, magnetic island, maritime, museum, north, paluma, pandora, queensland, reefHQ, station, stingers, strand, townsville, train, tropical, walk, wallaman falls, yongala Leave a comment