- Thirlmere Trainworks 2016
- Parramatta, NSW. Riding the Rails of Yesteryear
- Trawling for Scones in the Wake of the Southern Aurora.
- 2014 New Years Escape: Coming Full Circle.
- Wallabadah, NSW. Racing Headlong into the New Year
- Upper Hunter Valley, NSW. Cruising aboard the Southern Aurora
- Taree, NSW. A Voice in the Wilderness
- Tower of London, England. Tales of Treasure, Murder & Mayhem ****4stars
- St Paul’s Cathedral, London. Simply Stunning *****5 stars.
- The Dawn of Sconeology
- Canberra, ACT. Turner from the Tate.
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. The Joys of Rocks, Rubble & the Rest *****5 stars
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. Rising to the Challenge *****5 stars.
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. Sharing Life’s Joys and Challenges****5 stars
- Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Enjoying the Silica Rapids Walk****4 stars
- Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Patience Duly Rewarded ****4stars.
- Tongariro, Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Patience Rewarded****4 stars
- Auckland-National Park, NZ. Train Spirals on Kiwi Rail’s Northern Explorer ****4stars
- Sydney Harbour, NSW. All Aboard ‘HMB Endeavour’ ****4 stars
- North Island, New Zealand. Assorted Scone Adventures 2013.
- Alice Springs
- Ayers Rock
- Blue Mountains
- Cairns-Port Douglas
- Central Australia
- DIY Tea
- Fraser island
- High Tea
- Hunter Valley
- Jervis Bay
- Kata Tjuta
- Kings Canyon
- National Parks
- New England
- New South Wales
- New Zealand
- North Island
- Simpsons Gap
- South Australia
- South Island
- Southern Highlands
- Standley Chasm
- The Olgas
- Tongariro National Park
- Top End
- Train Trips
Tag Archives: climb
Sydney Harbour, NSW. A Fabulous Bridge Walk with Great Scones****4stars
The Many Faces of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. I’m ashamed to admit that I have never walked across the Sydney Harbour Bridge before. Starting at Central Station I caught the train to North Sydney which is only five minutes away. … Continue reading
Posted in High Tea, New South Wales, Scones, Sydney, Uncategorized Tagged Biennale, Cahill Walk, climb, Harbour Bridge, ipad, opera house, Scones, strawberry and cream, sydney, Tea Cosy, tea rooms, Writers Walk 1 Comment
Ayers Rock-Uluru, NT. A Monsterous Delight *****5 stars
Face to Face Around the Base of Uluru Heading back home today but certainly not before we’ve done the 10.6 km Base Walk around Ayers Rock-Uluru. It just means we have to be packed, have a hearty breakfast and manage … Continue reading
Posted in Ayers Rock, Bushwalk, Central Australia, National Parks, Uluru Tagged ayers rock, base, climb, geoscience australia, kantu gorge., kuniya, lungkata, mala, mutijulu, sandstone, tapatji, thorny devil, uluru, walk, waterhole Leave a comment
Ayers Rock, NT. To Climb or Not to Climb Uluru.
Your Choice, Your Responsibility Another early start at Ayers Rock this morning. Beautifully crisp, cool morning, just right for walking. If your considering walking around or climbing Ayers Rock here’s the visitors guide with maps for Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park. There … Continue reading
Posted in Ayers Rock, Central Australia, Kata Tjuta, Places, The Olgas, Uluru Tagged climb, national park, rock paintings, uluru, walks, waterhole Leave a comment