- Thirlmere Trainworks 2016
- Parramatta, NSW. Riding the Rails of Yesteryear
- Trawling for Scones in the Wake of the Southern Aurora.
- 2014 New Years Escape: Coming Full Circle.
- Wallabadah, NSW. Racing Headlong into the New Year
- Upper Hunter Valley, NSW. Cruising aboard the Southern Aurora
- Taree, NSW. A Voice in the Wilderness
- Tower of London, England. Tales of Treasure, Murder & Mayhem ****4stars
- St Paul’s Cathedral, London. Simply Stunning *****5 stars.
- The Dawn of Sconeology
- Canberra, ACT. Turner from the Tate.
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. The Joys of Rocks, Rubble & the Rest *****5 stars
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. Rising to the Challenge *****5 stars.
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. Sharing Life’s Joys and Challenges****5 stars
- Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Enjoying the Silica Rapids Walk****4 stars
- Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Patience Duly Rewarded ****4stars.
- Tongariro, Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Patience Rewarded****4 stars
- Auckland-National Park, NZ. Train Spirals on Kiwi Rail’s Northern Explorer ****4stars
- Sydney Harbour, NSW. All Aboard ‘HMB Endeavour’ ****4 stars
- North Island, New Zealand. Assorted Scone Adventures 2013.
- Alice Springs
- Ayers Rock
- Blue Mountains
- Cairns-Port Douglas
- Central Australia
- DIY Tea
- Fraser island
- High Tea
- Hunter Valley
- Jervis Bay
- Kata Tjuta
- Kings Canyon
- National Parks
- New England
- New South Wales
- New Zealand
- North Island
- Simpsons Gap
- South Australia
- South Island
- Southern Highlands
- Standley Chasm
- The Olgas
- Tongariro National Park
- Top End
- Train Trips
Tag Archives: map
The Milford Road, NZ. A Pictorial Journey.*****5stars
Timeless… Te Anau (start). Time to take a local tour bus up to Milford Sound which is 120km or 2 1/2 hrs driven away. As there’s only one road in and out, why not enjoy the views and leave the … Continue reading
Posted in Bushwalk, Maps, New Zealand, South Island, Tour, Uncategorized, Waterfalls Tagged Cruise, Dept of Conservation, Eglington Valley, Fiordland, Homer Tunnel, Key Summit, Knobs Flat, lake Gunn, map, Milford Road, milford sound, Milford track, Mirror lakes, Routeburn Track, Te Anau, Te Anau Downs, the Chasm, the Divide, tour, waterfalls Leave a comment
Port Douglas, Qld. Snorkelling with Wavelength on the Great Barrier Reef. A Must! ****4 stars.
GET IN & GET WET! JUST SUPERB! 7am. Hardly had time to catch my breath before it was time to get the bus from Cairns to Port Douglas for my snorkelling adventure with Wavelength. A little anxious about being out … Continue reading
Posted in Attractions, Queensland Tagged coral, fish, Great Barrier Reef, map, queensland, shark, snorkelling, wavelength Leave a comment
Sydney to Melbourne-XPT Train. A Very Sad Tale.
It’s 7.00am at Central Station, Sydney. Nothing very inviting to eat around here so the cart coffee & a plastic muffin will have to do. At 7.42am the XPT train departs for Melbourne, that’s about 11 hours & 1000 kilometres … Continue reading
Posted in Food, Maps, New South Wales, Train Trips, Victoria Tagged bakehouse, countrylink, Ghan, Hotel Windsor, map, nsw, train, victoria, XPT Leave a comment