- Thirlmere Trainworks 2016
- Parramatta, NSW. Riding the Rails of Yesteryear
- Trawling for Scones in the Wake of the Southern Aurora.
- 2014 New Years Escape: Coming Full Circle.
- Wallabadah, NSW. Racing Headlong into the New Year
- Upper Hunter Valley, NSW. Cruising aboard the Southern Aurora
- Taree, NSW. A Voice in the Wilderness
- Tower of London, England. Tales of Treasure, Murder & Mayhem ****4stars
- St Paul’s Cathedral, London. Simply Stunning *****5 stars.
- The Dawn of Sconeology
- Canberra, ACT. Turner from the Tate.
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. The Joys of Rocks, Rubble & the Rest *****5 stars
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. Rising to the Challenge *****5 stars.
- Mt Tongariro, N.Z. Sharing Life’s Joys and Challenges****5 stars
- Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Enjoying the Silica Rapids Walk****4 stars
- Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Patience Duly Rewarded ****4stars.
- Tongariro, Mt Ruapehu, N.Z. Patience Rewarded****4 stars
- Auckland-National Park, NZ. Train Spirals on Kiwi Rail’s Northern Explorer ****4stars
- Sydney Harbour, NSW. All Aboard ‘HMB Endeavour’ ****4 stars
- North Island, New Zealand. Assorted Scone Adventures 2013.
- Alice Springs
- Ayers Rock
- Blue Mountains
- Cairns-Port Douglas
- Central Australia
- DIY Tea
- Fraser island
- High Tea
- Hunter Valley
- Jervis Bay
- Kata Tjuta
- Kings Canyon
- National Parks
- New England
- New South Wales
- New Zealand
- North Island
- Simpsons Gap
- South Australia
- South Island
- Southern Highlands
- Standley Chasm
- The Olgas
- Tongariro National Park
- Top End
- Train Trips
Category Archives: New South Wales
Stupendously Stunning Seascapes High tide again at Kiama Blowhole and still trying to catch the wave as it surges in the strong swell. Luckily, my patience and perseverance is duly rewarded. Time to follow the Grand Pacific Drive north to … Continue reading
Time to Tango Huge Seas and a freezing, cold gale as we ventured down the winding, mountain road towards Nowra, Berry and Kiama Blowhole. First, there was the small matter of getting lost in Moss Vale, again. Eventually found the … Continue reading
……………………..A Long and Winding Road…………………… Hooray, we didn’t get lost today! After warming up with a hasty cup of tea at the Illawarra Fly, it was back to Robertson and hopes of scones or lunch in Bowral. I’d spied the … Continue reading
How do you like Heights? Back to Robertson again and heading to the Illawarra Fly Tree Top Walk. At least, I know the way now and shouldn’t get lost again today, just stay on the Illawarra Highway for the 35km … Continue reading
Whiling Away an early Wattle Day A late lunch of tomato and bacon soup with sourdough at the Robertson Cheese Factory Cafe fortified us for more waterfalls. The cafe was right by the railway line and there were a … Continue reading
Waltzing with the Wind Wandered down to Fitzroy Falls on a beautifully, crisp and clear, but freezing morning. The main lookout is quite close to the falls and today the up draught chilled any intrepid visitors to the bone. After … Continue reading